DASH Media Library
Do you want to know how to train running contacts? Would you like to learn how to give your canine companion a massage after a tiring trial day? How about improving your distance handling, motivating your dog to new heights, or fine tuning jumping performance? These topics and more are covered by DVDs currently residing in the DASH Media Library.
The club has a funded collection of agility-related media to help improve your skills and enhance your training. You can view a complete list of the DVDs and books by visiting http://www.librarything.com/catalog/DASHAgility .
We want to be fair to everyone, so we need to ask that you follow a few borrowing guidelines.
- If you would like to borrow an item, please email me at email@example.com
- When borrowing DVDs, please send them on within 4 weeks. Two weeks is better if there is someone on the waiting list.
- If there is no one on the waiting list, you can renew for a second month by contacting the media librarian.
- If the DVD is not returned within the allotted time, you may lose your borrowing privileges for up to 6 months.
- The DVDs are mailed to you at DASH expense; you are responsible for mailing the DVDs to their next destination whether it is back to the library or on to the next person on the waiting list.
- Feel free to pass them along in person if it is possible to do that promptly, and please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know who has possession so I can keep track.
You can visit the catalog of the DASH Media Library on LibraryThing at:
Thanks for your cooperation!
DASH Media Librarian